Connect cables between the lens kit and a computer:
- USB-micro cable #1 - Raspberry Pi power (optionally can be connected to the included wall charger)
- USB-micro cable #2 - lens controller
- HDMI - live camera view
Software is maintained on GitHub. Check the releases section https://github.com/Kurokesu/SCE2-SDK/releases for latest the compiled version.
- Connect all the cables (HDMI and both USB) to a computer.
- After Raspberry Pi boots, it will start displaying a live picture from the camera
- Download, unzip and start demo software
- Select com port and press connect, the lens should be identified, and controls enabled
Seek reffor each axis (if the button is not enabled, try moving the axis manually, this is a temporary issue that will be fixed in future releases)
- Click each preset
Gobutton to move the lens to the a different zoom/focus position.
- Move each axis manually
>buttons to change focus and zoom.