Kurokesu SCF4 multi-axis stepper motor controller System On Module (SOM) targets applications where time to market, reliability and small footprint is important. Main control MCU is ST Cortex STM32F103 powerful enough either to run standard or run dedicated standalone firmware. The motor front end is based on ON Semiconductor new and highly specialized driver LC898201.
Besides SCF4-M module, some basic boards are offered
SCF4-BREAKOUT breakout demo board
SCF4 BREAKOUT board allows quick evaluation, testing and prototyping.
SCF4-THEIA lens controller board
Typical power profile
SCF4-EVB D14 motorized zoom lens controller board
Stepper motor controller evaluation board SCF4-EVB is designed to demonstrate SCF4-M module capabilities. It can drive two different types of Focus/Zoom/P-Iris lenses. Can be used as a complete product, easily redesigned to drive other lens or fit specific needs.
- Small footprint 42 x 33 x 4.6 mm [1.65 x 1.3 x 0.18 in]
- Supports two kinds of lenses
- 3x stepper motor controller with up to 1/1024 micro stepping support for each motor (1/64 set by default)
- 1x H-bridge for coil control (day/night filter switch)
- 2x limit switch processing for precise lens homing/referencing (3x supported by module)
- Direct Full-speed micro USB 2.0
- Optional USART connectivity / GPIO